Pages

Saturday 24 April 2010

A warm welcome


It is my great pleasure and privilege to welcome you to our blog. The internet offers countless and diverse opportunities to people of different tastes to choose from. The fact that you are on this page is such a great honour to us. Whether you made a deliberate attempt to get to this blog page or stumbled onto it doesn’t change a lot of things, what matters most is that you arrived instead of closing the page immediately, you decided to stay and read on. For that we just wanna say thank you very much.
You probably thinking ‘Why this blubbing and time wasting,am I gona be told what this is all about?’ Well, that’s catch coz you’re gona have to get back here and see what this is all about. Can I promise you wont get disappointed? Probably not but I can promise, what you’ll see here will get you thinking and hopefully dread waiting for the next posting. I am sure by now you would have got the implication that I am not in this alone, so if what you’re reading right now is almost getting you sick, don’t despair coz there is going to be so much variety. Once again, WELCOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment